See East and Southern Africa in style with this luxurious pan-African itinerary. You start your adventure in Tanzania, in Arusha, followed by Chem Chem lodge on a private concession near Tarangire National Park and then head to Singita’s Grumeti Reserve in the Western Serengeti. Crossing over into Kenya, you will spend three nights at Mara Plains Camp exploring the Maasai Mara and one night feeding giraffes from your bedroom window at the world famous Giraffe Manor!
After the intense game-viewing of East Africa you will fly south to Victoria Falls where you will spend 3 nights on the Zambezi River and exploring the falls from the family owned Tongabezi Lodge. After 3 nights in Cape Town at the fabulous Ellerman House, you end your trip in South Africa’s Kalahari at the utterly unique and exclusive Tswalu, known for desert species, meerkats and horseback riding. This itinerary includes East and Southern Africa’s highlights, from remote wilderness to the fabulous food and wine of Cape Town, all at some of the safari-world’s most stunning properties.
- 1 Night – Legendary Lodge – Arusha, Tanzania
- 2 Nights – Chem Chem Safari Lodge – Tarangire / Manyara, Tanzania
- 3 Nights – Singita Faru Faru Lodge – Western Serengeti, Tanzania
- 3 Nights – Mara Plains Camp – Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
- 1 Night – Giraffe Manor – Nairobi, Kenya
- 3 Nights – Tongabezi Lodge – Livingstone, Zambia
- 3 Nights - Ellerman House – Cape Town, South Africa
- 4 Nights – Tswalu Motse – Tswalu Kalahari
Starting at $23,650 per person. Price noted is per person and varies seasonally. For details see the full itinerary at the link below.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.
Get Full Itinerary
Fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.