Explore the best of Zimbabwe, from Victoria Falls to Hwange National Park to Mana Pools on the Zambezi, with a little Cape Town thrown in for good measure! After 4 nights getting to know Cape Town you will head for Victoria Falls, where you will explore the falls and take in the incredible views at Gorges Lodge.
After Victoria Falls you will spent 5 nights of safari in three different and unique parts of Hwange National Park which is known for elephants, lions and wild dog. End your safari on the banks of the Zambezi River, which marks the border with Zambia, in Mana Pools National Park. All of the properties in this itinerary are small, intimate properties that offer great value and great guiding and a laid back atmosphere that make them a great choice for families.
- 4 Nights – Trevoyan Guesthouse – Cape Town
- 2 Nights – Gorges Lodge – Victoria Falls
- 3 Nights – Nehimba Safari Lodge – Hwange National Park
- 1 Night – Camelthorn Lodge – Hwange National Park
- 2 Nights – Bomani Tented Camp – Hwange National Park
- 3 Nights – Zambezi Life Styles Camp – Mana Pools National Park
Starting at $7,950 per person. Price noted is per person and varies seasonally. For details see the full itinerary at the link below.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.
Get Full Itinerary
Fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.