This itinerary represents the ultimate in a Southern African adventure both in terms of experiences and accommodation. From Elephant Camp to Camp Amalinda to Singita Pamushana, these properties offer outstanding settings, guiding, game-viewing as well as opportunities to learn about sustainable tourism, creative conservation efforts and the extraodinary history of Southern Africa. And of course it offers outstanding food and wine in Cape Town and the Winelands and five nights on a private island to relax at the end of your adventure!
- 3 Nights - Changa Safari Camp - Matusadona NP, Zimbabwe
- 2 Nights - Elephant Camp - Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- 3 Nights - Camp Amalinda - Matobo Hills, Zimbabwe
- 3 Nights - Singita Pamushana - Gonarezhou NP, Zimbabwe
- 3 Nights - Cape Grace - Cape Town, South Africa
- 2 Nights - Babylonstoren Farm Hotel - Cape Winelands, South Africa
- 5 Nights - Azura Quilalea - Quirimbas Archipelago, Mozambique
Starting at $22,000 per person. Price noted is per person and varies seasonally. For details see the full itinerary at the link below.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.
Get Full Itinerary
Fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.