If you are an active traveler looking for an off-the-beaten track safari, this is the itinerary for you. For the first 5 days of your trip you will explore Zambia's South Luangwa National Park on game drives and on foot, getting up close and personal with the bush on long walks.
After South Luangwa you will head for Zambia's Lower Zambezi National Park where you will stay at Chiawa Camp, one of the parks more remote properties. Your days here will be quickly active with time spent on game drives and walks as well as canoeing, boating and catch-and-release fishing on the Zambezi River which forms Zambia's border with Zimbabwe.
You will spend 1 night exploring Victoria Falls before heading for Namibia, your final stop on this Southern African adventure. In Namibia you will spend 1 night in Windhoek followed by 3 nights at Wolwedans Dune Camp where you will take in the unique landscape of the Namib Desert at one of the most sustainable and environmentall responsible properties in Africa.
- 1 Night - Chinzombo - South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
- 2 Nights - Chindeni Bushcamp - South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
- 2 Nights - Chamilandu - South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
- 3 Nights - Chiawa Camp - Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
- 1 Night - Victoria Falls Hotel - Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, Zambia
- 1 Night - The Olive Exclusive - Windhoek, Namibia
- 3 Nights - Wolwedans Dune Camp - Namib Desert, Namibia
Starting at $13,750 per person. Price noted is per person and varies seasonally. For details see the full itinerary at the link below.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.
Get Full Itinerary
Fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.