This itinerary includes the best of East Africa, from the Masai Mara to Seregenti to the Ngorongoro Crater and ending on the beach in Zanzibar. This itinerary can be done throughout most of the year but is particularly well-suited to those seeking out the migration because it moves between the Masai Mara and the Northern Serengeti, just as the Wildebeest do between July, August and September. After your safari adventure spend your last 4 nights on Zanzibar’s Bwejuu Beach, one of the top beaches in the world at Breezes Beach Club and Spa.
- 1 Night - Ole Sereni - Nairobi
- 3 Nights - Kicheche Mara - Mara North Conservancy / Masai Mara
- 3 Nights - Ubuntu Camp - Northern Serengeti
- 2 Nights - Plantation Lodge - Ngorongoro Crater Region
- 4 Nights - Breezes Beach Clug and Spa - Zanzibar
Starting at $7,700 per person. Price noted is per person and varies seasonally. For details see the full itinerary at the link below.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.