This itinerary guides you through the unique history, culture and wildlife of Southern India. The program starts with an exploration of the cities of Bangalore and Mysore before heading to Nagarhole and Bandipur National Parks, known for their populations of asian elephants, leopards, sloth bears, antelope, gaur and countless bird specieis. Explore local spice farms in Waynad, the ancient temples of Madurai and the peaceful backwaters of Kerala by houseboat. Spend your last days exploring the vibrant costal city of Kochi.
- 1 Night - Oberoi Bangalore Hotel – Bangalore
- 1 Night – Royal Orchid Metropole - Mysore
- 2 Nights – Serai Kabini – Nagarhole National Park
- 2 Nights – Serai Bandipur – Bandipur National Park
- 2 Nights – Tranquil Resort - Kerala
- 2 Nights – Visalam – Chettinad, Tamil Nadu
- 2 Nights - The Gateway Hotel Pasumalai Madurai - Madurai
- 1 Night – Spice Village - Thekkady
- 1 Night - Alleppey Deluxe Houseboat - Alappuzha
- 2 Nights - Old Harbour Hotel – Kochi
Starting at $4700 per person. Price noted is per person and varies seasonally. For details see the full itinerary at the link below.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.
Get Full Itinerary
Fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.