See the best of Tanzania and the mountain gorillas of Rwanda in ten amazing days. This trip starts in Tanzania and includes Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the game rich plains of the Central Serengeti. After getting your fill of the Big Five in Tanzania, head to Rwanda, one of only three countries in the world where mountain gorillas live in the wild and in groups habituated to humans. Seeing mountain gorillas in the wild is sure to be once of your lifetime highlights.
- 1 Night - Lake Duluti Serena Lodge - Arusha
- 2 Nights - Tarangire Sopa - Tarangire National Park
- 2 Nights - Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge - Ngorngoro Crater
- 2 Nights - Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge - Central Serengeti
- 1 Night - Hotel des Mille Collines - Kigali
- 2 Nights - Mountain Gorilla View Lodge - Volcanoes National Park
The price for this program starts at $7,850 per person sharing. Prices vary seasonally. For detailed inclusions and exclusions see the full itinerary below.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.
Get Full Itinerary
Fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.