Namibia is a land of stunning landscapes, endless skies, barren deserts, rugged mountains and spectacular wildlife. This program explores some of the most remote ares of this fascinating land. Experience the dunes of Sossusvlei, the amazing marine life off the coast of Swakopmund, the Skeleton Coast littered with historic remnants of shipwrecks and the rugged, rocky landscape of Palmwag where the last free-roaming black rhino live.
- 2 Nights: Kulala Desert Lodge - Kulala Wilderness Reserve
- 2 Nights: Hansa Hotel - Swakopmund
- 1 Night: Terrence Bay Lodge - Skeleton Coast National Park
- 2 Nights: Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp - Palmwag Concession
- 2 Nights: Desert Rhino Camp - Palmwag Concession
May 5 – May 31 and November 1 – November 20
From US$5,212.00 per person**
From US$ 479.00 single supplement**
June 1 – October 31
From US$5,916.00 per person**
From US$ 497.00 single supplement**
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.