See the best of South Africa, from Cape Town to the winelands, to Kruger in luxury and style. This program starts in Cape Town and the winelands, and lets you get your fill of the world renowned food and wine of the Western Cape before heading off on safari. For the safari portion of the program you will spend three nights in the Phinda Private Game Reserve which is home to seven unique ecosystems including the sand forest where Phinda Forest Lodge is nestled. After Phinda you will head to a prive concession bordering Kruger National Park where you find the amazing game Kruger is known for with none of the crowds. Round off your safari adventure with two nights enjoying Victoria Falls.
- 3 Nights - Sea Five Boutique Hotel - Cape Town
- 2 Nights - Akademie Street Boutique Hotel & Guest House - Franschhoek
- 3 Nights - Phinda Forest Lodge - Phinda Private Game Reserve, KwaZulu Natal
- 3 Nights - Ngala Tented Camp - Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Kruger National Park
- 2 Nights - Royal Livingstone Hotel - Livingstone, Zambia
Starting at $8,800 per person. Price noted is per person and varies seasonally. For details see the full itinerary at the link below.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.