From a private concession in the Central Serengeti, to an island in the center of Lake Victoria, to visiting mountain gorillas in Rwanda with just a handful of other travelers, this itinerary gives you remote and personal access to some of the most famous game-viewing areas in Africa. This program also takes advantage of Namiri Plains, a rare private concession in the Serengeti that is a haven for big cats. A convenient flight that takes you straight from the Serengeti to Lake Victoria and onward to Kigali, allowing you to immerse yourself fully in the safari experience and make the most of your time.
- 1 Night: Arusha Coffee Lodge - Arusha
- 3 Nights: Namiri Plains - Serengeti
- 3 Nights: Rubundo Island Lodge - Lake Victoria
- 1 Night: Kigali Serena - Kigali
- 2 Nights: Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge - Volcanoes National Park
- 1 NightL Kigali Serena - Kigali
Starts at $10,000 per person (prices varies depending on the season). Excludes international flights. Gorilla permits are additional and are $750 per person per trek.
Get Full Itinerary
Fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.