This 12-Day Fly-In Safari in Kenya begins with two nights at world renowned Giraffe Manor in Nairobi. Do make sure to feed giraffes from your bedroom window at Giraffe Manor. And take lots of pictures! Then meet your fostered elephant during the afternoon visit to the Sheldrick Orphanage. (Fostering an elephant is required for this exclusive afternoon session .. but it’s only $50 per couple!) Enjoy the most breathtaking views of Mt Kenya from Loisaba Tented Camp where you stay for three nights in the exclusive Loisaba Conservancy. Continue to Saruni Samburu where you will embark on exciting game drives and learn about the Samburu culture. Spend your final three nights at Saruni Wild tented camp located in the heart of the Masai Mara plains. Enjoy game viewing far from the tourist hoards in the beautiful and exclusive Mara North Conservancy.
This itinerary is jam-packed with wildlife experiences but in case you need an additional incentive … 5% of the cost of your trip will go directly to The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. That’s eco-tourism at its best!
- Days 1 - 3: Arrival Nairobi. Two nights at Giraffe Manor. Explore Nairobi and visit DSWT orphanage.
- Days 3 - 6: Fly to the Loisaba Conservancy. Three nights at Loisaba Tented Camp.
- Days 6 - 9: Road transfer from Laikipia to Samburu National Park. Three nights at Saruni Samburu.
- Days 9 - 12: Fly to the Masai Mara. Three Nights at Saruni Wild.
- Day 12: Fly back to Nairobi and transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Starting at $7,100 per person sharing.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.
Get Full Itinerary
Fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.