Have you always wanted to visit Africa? Are you looking for a tangible and meaningful way to give back? Do you want to see exactly where your support is going? Then come with us to Rwanda and Tanzania on a trip of a lifetime in June 2016! Combine time visiting two amazing organizations-Komera in Rwanda and Project A.B.L.E.’s Jifundishe Library in Tanzania-with a safari, gorilla trekking, and even hiking Mount Kilimanjaro if you want!
Come for as much or as little time works for you. The trip is divided into time in Rwanda including Komera’s Global Run, time in Tanzania learning about the Jifundishe Library’s work with the Usa River community and then time on safari, climbing Kilimanjaro or both! Pick and choose from any or all parts of this trip and join us! You can work with Extraordinary Journeys to customize your trip and add on any extensions or additions.
- June 12-18, 2016 - Rwanda: Komera, Gorilla Trek and Akagera National Park
- June 18-21, 2016 - Arusha: Jifundishe Free Library
- June 21-28, 2016 – Kilimanjaro Climb
- June 28-July 2, 2016 - Tanzania Safari
Rwanda Portion per person
- $1800 with Akagera Game Lodge
- +$300 with Ruzizi
- $750 per gorilla trekking permit
Project A.B.L.E Jifundishe per person
- $800 with Twiga Lodge
- $500 with Ndurdoto
Kilimanjaro Climb per person
Tanzania Safari per person
- approximately $300 per person based on 2015 rates (subject to change)
For details see the full itinerary at the link below.
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts.
Get Full Itinerary
Fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.