Singita has opened a new property in the Grumeti Reserve, it's private concession. To complement their three existing luxury properties; Sasakwa Lodge, Faru Faru Lodge and Sabora Tented Camp, they have just added the brand new Singita Explore mobile camp.
Singita Explore is Singita’s brand new mobile safari camp in the Grumeti Reserve. This exclusive mobile camp treads lightly on 350,000 private acres of Tanzania’s majestic Serengeti, offering completely private, en-suite canvas hideaways that restore true adventure to days in the wilderness. Luxurious yet uncomplicated, a safari with Singita Explore is pure, distilled Africa. Singita Explore is sold on an exclusive use basis and available all year round. The best location is selected for the camp site in terms of game viewing and scenery for the time of year. Remote parts of Singita Grumeti Reserves have been identified to offer guests a true wilderness experience with the luxury of a Singita safari. Singita Explore offers a total of 6 tents and 2 mess areas. This means that two individual mobile camps may be run at the same time.
Experience Explore Promotion includes:
- 6 nights in luxurious tented accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily teas and coffees
- All drinks including wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding connoisseur wines and Champagne)
- Return surface transfers from Sasakwa airstrip
- Private Land Rover, guide, camp host, chef and camp staff
- $6 500 per person sharing for 5 nights.
- Rate is dependent on a minimum of two nights in any one mobile location.
- For exclusive use
- Between mobile camp locations a minimum stay of two nights is required at one of the permanent Singita Grumeti Reserves Lodges.
For more information email email@example.com