Che Shale is an amazing place, probably one of my favorite places to get away from the hustle and bustle of our city lives. For those who know me, I have spent already two New Years there with 30 of my friends to learn to Kite Surf.
This is why I was so happy when I read this article in Virgin Atlantic In Flight Magazine. Click here to read the article.
Now here are my top 5 reasons to go to Che Shale:
1. The beach is secluded. Finding Che Shale is not easy and once you get there, you have a huge beach to yourself.
2. Che Shale is a real eco-friendly camp. Everything has been built with local material and it's beautiful! The owner's family also helped open a community school nearby, the Baharini School.
3. The food is delicious. I love the fresh fish and calamari!
4. It's a great place for Kite Surfing. If you can, participate in the Kite Surf Master in
5. Justin and Isabelle who own and run Che Shale are the funnest and friendliest people.